[efcb-section-samplepage hero_image=”https://www.brismes.ac.uk/conference/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Falafel-Wales2.jpg” title=”Conference Package” subtitle=”Fees and ticket information” background_color=”” title_font_color=”” subtitle_font_color=”” title_font_size=”” subtitle_font_size=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””][content]
Because the stunning university campus in Lampeter will be a little off the beaten track for many of you, we have developed a conference package that is inclusive of all food and accommodation, as well as providing access to all conference sessions, entertainment, the conference gala dinner, the publishers’ exhibition – and more. Details of this all-inclusive conference package are as follows:
BRISMES members: £250 + VAT | Non-BRISMES members: £330 + VAT | BRISMES student members: £200 + VAT
The conference package includes:
- Access to all conference sessions and plenaries for the whole event (2 days).
- Bed and breakfast ensuite accommodation on the university campus for 2 nights (13 July and 14 July).
- A drinks reception in the Founder’s Library on the evening of 13 July.
- The conference gala dinner on the evening of 14 July (three courses, drinks reception, table service, and tea/coffee.)
- Lunches on 14 July and 15 July, refreshments throughout the conference, and a counter service evening meal on 13 July.
- Access to the publishers’ exhibition throughout the conference.
CONFERENCE ONLY TICKET
Alternatively, if you would like to organise your own accommodation you can purchase a Conference Only Ticket. This provides access to all conference sessions and plenaries, the drinks reception, gala dinner and the publishers’ exhibition (2 days), and all catering, but does not include accommodation. Details of this option (at the Early Bird rate – available until 31st March) are as follows:
BRISMES members: £165 + VAT | Non-BRISMES members: £260 + VAT | BRISMES student members: £125 + VAT
We regret that we are unable to give refunds.