We are pleased to invite submissions for the 2023 BRISMES Early Development Scholarship which aims to support activities geared toward strengthening the academic profile and CV of an early career scholar. Two prizes of £3,000 each are available.
Eligible activities include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Developing an article for a peer-reviewed journal
- Developing a book chapter
- Transforming a PhD thesis into a book manuscript
- Developing pilot research for a new project
- Preparing a grant proposal for their own postdoctoral work
The activity must be completed within 12 months of receipt of the scholarship.